LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Photography



Hi Friends;

Last Saturday I spent the day taking "Basic Photography for Beginners" at PIKTO in Toronto. Now, I never thought myself an amateur, but with the new digital cameras and all they can do I knew I wasn't getting the maximum use from my equipment. Thanks to my children, I learned a few new tricks and hope I've taken my photos to a new level.

You see, Saturday was a gift that I thought I didn't need but once there discovered a whole new aspect to photography.

This is my friend Earl, who also enjoys photography and doesn't mind having his picture taken. After 80 years of taking pictures, Earl has finally left the Polaroid camera behind and embraced the digital photographic age. Way to go Earl! Hope I'm still learning and open to new ideas when I'm your age.

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment