LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Another Moving Day

Yesterday was another moving day to Bancroft. With the trailer loaded, I was off early to drop off my stuff and get home before the rain arrived.
As you can see the clouds were rolling in but for most of the drive they just added to the beauty of the scene.


Black clouds were also on the horizon and I didn't have time to waste if I was to get everything unloaded before the rain arrived.
Soon it will be Halloween and every farm stand had pumpkins for sale. Lately, pumpkin pie has become my favourite. Enjoy the day and I will write again on Monday.

1 comment: