LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Saturday 22 January 2011

Back in Canada

We arrived safely from Phoenix Thursday afternoon about 4:30. Sherri picked us up at the airport and by 5:30 we were settled in at The Radisson Hotel. Once refreshed we went over to Sherri & Rob's for supper.
View from our hotel window. Looks a little chilly out there.
 Bundled up and heading out for breakfast.
 Breakfast with our girls. Sherri looked after us and made sure we got there safely. Leanne was back to her energetic self. We plan to be back in Toronto in February and spend more time together.
 We are missing Arizona already
 Advertisements like that make me feel even colder; ............... no wonder people get away when they can. I'm already thinking about the warm desert air and I've only been here a few hours.
 Crossing the Credit River on the "Go" train. Don met us in Oakville, had lunch with Meaghan, then off to Carlislie, with Don and Carol.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! that was a quick trip in and out of Toronto. And enough complaining about how cold it is - we're the ones (the ones that are stuck here) who oughtta have those rights. And I have been complaning, believe me! I keep telling myself "OK slightly less than 2 months to go until Cuba". Not all that comforting to my icicle toes! Fun to read about your travels - enjoy them - I can see that you really are!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete