LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Monday 30 May 2011

Caught on Camera

I'm learning patience here. Finally after many hours of watching, clicking, checking I was able to get a few pictures of the Chickadees as they darted in and out of the bird-house. Once the eggs hatch they will be even busier and then I'll have more opportunities to get some pictures. Remember I only have a 70 mm lens and I've cropped the picture to help you see the image, so forgive the slight blurring, after all these are birds in flight.


Enlarge this frame and you will see one bird coming in, just to the left of the nird-house.

One again, looking to the left, you should see one chickadee in flight. Not sure if she has something in her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment