LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Image Problems

I'm having problems with images posted on my blog page. Original images are posting just fine but after a few days the image is replaced with a black rectangle with a white triangle and an exclamation mark inside the white triangle.

Other bloggers are having the problem but no one seems to have an answer for it.

If you know of a solution please let me know.

After some thought I'm wondering if I'm not the cause of the problem. I upload my blog pictures from  my "Picassa Web Albums" I have so many albums that I started to delete some of these albums just to give me memory space. I'm wondering if this is the reason for the loss of images in older blog posts?

Thanks for your help.

Art

No comments:

Post a Comment