LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Complaints

Had complaints from the family regarding my new header. Basically the picture was fine, just too much clutter. OK, you try living in 210 square feet and not have clutter. Hopefully later today the sun will appear and I will take some more photos and find one more aesthetically pleasing. (I changed it and hope you like it)  It's always good to hear from my readers, the good news and the bad news.

Thanks for dropping by and I'll update later today. (done)

7:45 a.m.


Yesterday Tony cleaned my sensor screen in my camera so I no longer have issues with dust spots on my pictures. This morning is overcast and dull as you can see in the picture above. This picture, taken just outside our trailer,  has mood and depth and I like it for those reasons.

We need to go into town for a few errands later. I'll take my camera along and see if I can post any decent pictures of Quartzsite later today. I don't think I've shown you much of the downtown core of Quartzsite.

See you later.

8:50 a.m.

Light changes quickly here in the desert. The clouds are starting to break up and maybe this afternoon we will have clear sunny skies again. Our batteries are ready for a few steady hours of sunshine.


Mountain range behind our trailer. The west is where we love to travel. We have decided to head home taking route 89 north to Canada, then the Trans-Canada Highway all the way to Bancroft. That won't be for a few months but it will be a scenic drive and should give me lots of opportunity to take pictures.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to hear from you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, absolutely amazing pics. And you header is perfect. Great job.

    ReplyDelete