LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Friday 3 February 2012

Experimentation

No pictures today but you can see I put in a new header. I've been talking photography with Tony and have been encouraged by his work and the work of other photographers whose web sites he has sent me.

So I thought tonight I would try a night shot of our trailer. This is the only picture I shot and was pleased with how it turned out. Thanks for all your encouragement Tony.

Today was a lazy day around the trailer. Mary has been fighting allergies all day and didn't feel like going to the craft or quilt show. Now when Mary turns down a quilt show you know she isn't feeling well. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and she will be up and about.

Happy Birthday Sherri, we will chat in the morning.

After looking at my night shot for a while I decided to go back out and try again.  Here are the results; let me know which one you prefer, 1st or 2nd.

Thanks


1st


2nd

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic shot Dad, I totally love the new header, very cool.
    Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete