LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Vegas Truck

Another two blogger day. We are still in Vegas, having a good time especially when you get a visitor. Bob, Carol and Don's neighbour, was in the area so we made arrangements to meet for breakfast. Great food, great company. Now I promised Bob I would post a few pictures I took in the parking lot so they may not be of interest to everyone, but I was very happy with the way they turned out. I hope Bob likes them too.








The three amigos.


Thanks for stopping by Bob. It was great to see you. Maybe next time we can get some pictures of you coming through the mountains. Safe travels.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Art Mary Don Carol,I was happy we could meet up in Vegas the pictures turned out well i did like the one you did pick out,though the one I liked the best was the one with Don in your truck with the KW .This was one stop I was glad I could make.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete