LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Time to Cure

We have decided to allow the concrete slab to cure before we get serious about working on the interior. Ideally it should be three months, but I think a month rest, then we will start doing the drywall on the ceiling. Jim, our neighbour, was kind enough to loan me his drywall hoist, so sometime in June, I will order the drywall and get started. Not sure how often I will post as putting up drywall is not very exciting, but then again, we might have some funny stories to share, so who knows? I'll post as the unexpected happens and if there are no posts for a while you will know that all is well.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment