LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Sunday 23 September 2012

SISTERS

I don't have any brothers just 7 wonderful brothers-in-law, but I do have 3 fabulous sisters who spoil me and have been so helpful as we get closer to moving in back in Bancroft. For the past two years they have so very kindly stored much of our furniture so it would be well cared for until we get the house completed.

This weekend Mary had a "girls reunion" so I headed off to see my sisters and bring back some of our stuff.






Thanks to Don or was it Carol, here is my trailer ready to head back home.

It was a great weekend of delicious food, lots of laughs and more delicious food.

Thanks for all your help and for spoiling  me whenever we get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment