LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Thursday 8 November 2012

FOOD

Yesterday we decided to go to Aunt Catfish's for lunch. We were not disappointed. The food was delicious, plentiful and we had a table right by the water.




Carol and Mary in the parking lot. When the parking lot is full you know the restaurant is popular. Even yesterday we had a 20 minute wait for our table.



A few pictures taken with their 435 lb. catfish.







We always have fun travelling with Don and Carol.


You will notice I'm not wearing my sling. My sister Sharon,back in Canada, wrote to tell me I needed to be exercising my arm not keeping it immobile. Sharon is a nurse so I listen to her advice. Maybe that's why the hospital didn't give me a sling in the first place.

Safe travels everyone. Hope all is well back in Bancroft.

No comments:

Post a Comment