LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Wednesday 7 November 2012

MEDICAL UPDATE

Looking at my picture above reminds me of the cat that swallowed the canary.  Truth is I'd just chucked a handful of "wine gums" into my mouth before Mary decided to take my picture.

I'm receiving the best of care here thanks to Mary and my sister Carol. Don has become our chauffeur and graciously takes us where we want to go. The resort is the perfect place to recuperate. I'm in no pain and should be 100% by the time we get home.

Thanks for keeping an eye on us and safe travels Marvin and Annie.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you are doing better. Love to beach pic on the bottom right.

    ReplyDelete