LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Friday 21 June 2013

BACK ON LINE

I love living in a small town. Rolf has been so helpful with my learning curve on my new computer. I have a problem, take it in, he finds a solution. Great service with a smile.

We've had lots of company this week and tonight folks are coming for supper so another chance to show some friends what living off the electrical grid is all about.

Tomorrow Bass season starts and Mary will be out on the lake early. I'll let you know if we have fish and chips for supper Saturday.

Enjoy the day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment