LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Tuesday 23 July 2013

CANOEING

Finally found time last night to go canoeing.




 First job was to clean the canoe and dump the spiders out before the ladies would even consider getting in.





As you can see it was a perfect night, warm, calm no one else on the water.



The lake was a mirror as we silently glided over the rocks below.

This was the perfect way to end the day.

Problems this morning; I can't get my new header to upload. It gets to 6% then just spins. Any suggestions??????

I can update and change my blog entries, but not my header, strange.

8 pm Up-date

Tina worked on my computer and was able to restore the "header" Thanks Tina, it looks so much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment