LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Tuesday 20 May 2014

I SHOULD KNOW BETTER

You would think at my age I would know better than trying to play baseball against kids born since I retired. But the chance to see if I still had the swing and speed to chase down the high-fly was too great and there I was out in field when I should be up in the stands.



The game was already in progress by the time we arrived.



But it was soon my turn and that's me running for home on my gimpy knees. Oh, do they hurt this morning.



After the game it was time to eat and Peter and Eva were kind enough to invite everyone back for a BBQ.



In spite of the aches and pains we had a great time and enjoyed meeting some new folks in Hermon. Here Peter looks after Chloe who as you can see is the center of attention.

It was a perfect way to end the Victoria Day long weekend.

Thanks Peter for the invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment