LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Saturday 16 August 2014

BATHROOM LIGHT

While we were in Belleville last week we picked up a light fixture for our bathroom.




First job was to get my tools and protect the sink as I don't need to damage it while working to get the light installed.





I had to install an electrical box and run the wire over to it. This is where I needed my brother-in-law, Don, as he is very handy and comfortable doing electric circuits.





I had to fish for the wire which left a little damage to our drywall which Mary will fix later.




The fixture was assembled and connected 




but we have a problem ...................... only two lights function. I switched bulbs, no help. I checked the wires, all connected. Now do I take it apart and try to fix it or back to the store to get a replacement?  ................... By the way, it's an hour and a half drive to the store. 

Decisions, decisions ........... always something to fix.


No comments:

Post a Comment