LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Thursday 30 October 2014

LOST GLASSES

Last week I lost my glasses. I was busy helping Doug and Matthew dig a trench and in the process of the work they disappeared. I searched everywhere without any luck and figured maybe they got buried in the trench.




This week while walking through the bush I found them lying among the leaves. I had to take a second look to be sure my eyes weren't fooling me.




The lenses had popped out so something had rolled over them but the frames were't broken and after cleaning them we popped the lenses back in place. 

What are the chances of finding something that small in a forest of a thousand trees? Not very likely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment