LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Monday 1 December 2014

MAKING PROGRESS


My new computer is up and working and I have finally installed Picasa successfully. Now I just need to find the right path and door to replace my header picture. Be patient and bare with me, another 24 hours and things should be back to normal. This is much too stressful for an old man.

Up-date 2 pm

OK, so I got lucky and hit the right buttons. The header picture as now been updated and fingers crossed I hope to do it again tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by and keeping an eye on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment