LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Saturday 13 June 2015

JUICING


We're back to juicing. I have an appointment with my cardiologist in November and I need to lose some weight. Juicing, smoothies and salads are making that possible.





With the "Fitbit" I can monitor my calorie intake and energy output to accurately know what I can eat. This takes the guess work out of the process and allows me to tailor my food consumption so the weight is coming off but my body is still being properly nourished.





Two excellent documentaries that helped kick start us back to juicing are:

1) Forks over Knives

2) Fat, Sick and Almost Dead

If you are struggling with a health issue I encourage you to watch those documentaries and be inspired by the stories and information they share.

Safe travels and healthy eating everyone.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment