LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Sunday 18 October 2015

ALMOST OVER


Our fall colours are about 50% done. It had been a glorious show and every lake is wrapped in colour, but this will soon be over.


Love the morning light streaming through the trees. It is typical of what we see when we first get up.



Our blue skies have given way to clouds and cooler temperatures. This morning it was -8*C and we have a fire going as I type.

Safe travels everyone and thanks for stopping by.

I'm having trouble changing the header picture as my choices don't come up when I click on the old picture. If you know how to correct this problem let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment