LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Thursday 28 December 2017

HOME WITH OWEN

Owen came home with us last night. We are delighted we can have a few days together. The snow is deep and Owen brought his toboggan so I guess we will be outside for part of the day. He also wants to build some things from wood.

Yesterday we gathered at Connie and Andrew's place in Peterborough for our family Christmas get-together.  Jamie took some excellent photos as he always does and I hope he doesn't mind me sharing a few here. They might have my name on them but that's because they were uploaded from my computer.

Mother and daughter.

Oma and Kate.

Grandpa and Owen.

We are blessed. It was so good to get together and see everyone.

Thanks again Jamie for letting me share your photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment